Tom is engaged in a general business law practice that includes the acquisition and selling of businesses, commercial real estate law, corporate law and leases. Tom is highly skilled in drafting contracts of all kinds for his corporate clients. Tom has built a successful practice by providing timely completion of high quality services to all of his clients.
Tom is a Member of the Board of Directors for the Niagara Construction Association.
- Admitted to Ontario Bar – 1998
- LL.B, University of Western Ontario – 1996
- B.A., Brock University – 1993
- Member – Law Society of Ontario
- Member – Ontario Bar Association, a branch of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member – Lincoln County Law Association
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Niagara Construction Association