Rocky is a well-known and accomplished lawyer who practices out of the Niagara Falls office. He is Co-Chair of our Administrative Law Group and his practice focuses primarily on business law, municipal law and local government, planning and development law and real estate law.
Rocky is counsel to many land developers, homebuilders and hospitality industry leaders in the Niagara Region. He frequently represents clients in the acquisition, sale, financing and leasing of high-rise hotels, commercial buildings, shopping plazas and other types of commercial property. He assists clients at all stages of business growth including the incorporation of companies, preparing and reviewing shareholders’ agreements, partnership agreements and joint venture agreements and the acquisition, sale and financing of businesses.
Rocky represents a large number of clients in securing development approvals and in registering and developing plans of subdivision and condominium. He regularly appears before Committees of Adjustment, Municipal Councils, the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal, the Assessment Review Board and other tribunals.
- Admitted to Ontario Bar – 1997
- LL.B, University of Western Ontario – 1995
- B.A. (Honours), University of Western Ontario – 1992
- Member – Law Society of Ontario
- Member – Ontario Bar Association, a branch of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Municipal Law, Business Law and Real Estate Law Sections of the Ontario Bar Association
- Member – Lincoln County Law Association
- Member – Niagara Falls Bar Association
- Former Member of the Board of Directors of the Buffalo Fort Erie Public Bridge Authority as appointed by order of the Governor General in Council of Canada and a member of the Executive Committee
- Founding Member and Past President of the Canadian Italian Business and Professional Association of Niagara Inc. (CIBPA Niagara)
- Director, Treasurer and Chair of Finance and Audit Committee, Niagara Peninsula Energy Inc.