Patrick is a member of our Business Law Group. His practice is focused on real estate law, corporate and commercial law and wills and estates law.
Patrick is a proud lifelong resident of Niagara Region, though he has a soft spot for the Prairies after spending three years at the University of Saskatchewan. Patrick completed the Canadian Securities Course before choosing to embark on a career in law and articled with Sullivan Mahoney LLP, joining the firm after his call to the bar in 2015.
In his spare time, Patrick enjoys spending time with friends and family, playing various sports as well as attending concerts and local and professional sporting events.
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ontario – 2015
- J.D., University of Saskatchewan – 2014
- Canadian Securities Course – 2011
- B.A. (Honours) – Brock University – 2010
- Member – Law Society of Ontario
- Member – Canadian Bar Association
- Member – Ontario Bar Association
- Member – Lincoln County Law Association