As part of the Employment Law Group, Mike’s practice is focused entirely on employment and labour law matters. He is approachable, detail-oriented and thorough and is regarded as one of the best employment lawyers in the area.
Mike represents employers and employees in dealing with a broad range of human resource issues. In providing employment and labour law counsel, Mike seeks to assist his clients in achieving sensible and effective solutions to workplace problems.
His practice necessitates attendance before various courts and administration tribunals and he has been counsel in several noteworthy employment cases. Mike is a frequent guest speaker at conferences and seminars and has authored numerous papers and articles relative to employment and labour law matters.
Mike balances his busy practice with a love and interest in local sports.
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar – 1987
- LL.B, University of Western Ontario (Faculty of Law) – 1985
- B.A. (Honours), University of Western Ontario (King’s College) – 1982
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Ontario Bar Association (Canadian Bar Association)
- Member, Lincoln County Law Association