Lana is a Partner at Sullivan Mahoney LLP and a member of the Business Law Group, with a focus on real estate, wills and estates and general corporate and commercial transactions.
Lana has strong ties with the real estate industry and is committed to serving the legal needs of the Niagara community with a practical approach and a focus on excellent client service.
Lana summered and articled with Sullivan Mahoney LLP and was called to the bar in 2011. In her spare time, Lana enjoys travelling while experiencing both culinary and cultural traditions.
- J.D., University of Windsor — 2010
- B.A., Community Health, Brock University — 2006
- Member — Law Society of Ontario
- Member — Canadian Bar Association
- Member — Ontario Bar Association
- Member — Canadian Italian Business Professional Association
- Current Member and Past Director of the Lincoln County Law Association
- Law Plus Advisory and Working Committee for Brock University