Prior to his retirement, Joseph’s work focused on resolving complex commercial and construction claims and disputes. He was a Certified Specialist in Construction Law by the Law Society of Ontario (LSO).
Joseph was a past Managing Partner of the Firm. He practiced construction and corporate-commercial law, with an emphasis on litigation and resolution of business and shareholder disputes, security enforcement, contractual rights and remedies, construction liens and bond/surety claims.
Mr. Joseph M. Gottli retired from the practice of law on December 31, 2022.
- LSO Certified Specialist (Construction Law) – 2000
- Admitted to Law Society of Ontario – 1982
- J.D. (1980), M.B.A. (1979), B.Sc. (1974), University of Manitoba
- Past Guest Lecturer in Construction Technology program at Niagara College
- Presented papers to LCLA and local construction industry
- Mentor to junior lawyers in the firm