Patrick provides practical advice to both private and public sector clients when tackling the intricate issues relating to municipal law.
In particular, Patrick helps solve an assortment of matters affecting municipalities and directs developers through the highly regulated and sometimes politically sensitive land use approval process. Patrick regularly appears before municipal councils/committees, the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal and other administrative tribunals, as well as the Provincial Offences Court and the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.
Patrick is proud to have been born and raised in the Niagara Region. In his free time, he enjoys spending time on the water or at the local rink with his four young boys and his wife.
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ontario – 2007
- LL.B, University of Ottawa – 2006
- B.A. (Honours), King’s College at the University of Western Ontario – 2001
- Member – Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member – Lincoln County Law Association
- Member – Ontario Expropriation Association
- Member – Ontario Bar Association, a branch of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Directors for Sir John Colborne Youth Soccer Club
- Member of the Board of Directors for United Way Niagara
- Long time Member of St. Patrick’s Church in Port Colborne
- Lecturer in Commercial Law at Brock University