Diana is a Partner at Sullivan Mahoney, practicing in the Personal Injury and the Family Law Groups. She provides practical and effective advice on a variety of issues within her practice areas and obtains results both in the courtroom and through negotiation and settlement.
Diana represents plaintiffs in the area of personal injury with an emphasis in motor vehicle accidents, disability insurance claims, product liability claims and occupiers liability and insurance matters, including fire loss claims.
- Called to the Bar of Ontario – 2002
- LL.B, University of Windsor – 2001
- B.A. (Honours), McMaster University – 1998
- Member – Law Society of Ontario
- Member – Ontario Bar Association, a branch of the Canadian Bar Association