Andrew is a member of our Business Law Group. His practice focuses on general corporate, commercial and real estate law. Andrew is experienced in the acquisition and sale of businesses, real estate law, corporate law, leases, wills and estates.
Andrew articled with Sullivan Mahoney and joined the firm as an associate after he was called to the bar in 2012.
Andrew is proud to have been born and raised in the Niagara Region. In his spare time, Andrew enjoys volunteering for various community organizations, tending to his garden and sailing along the shores of Lake Erie.
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ontario – 2012
- J.D., Queen’s University – 2011
- International Business Law Certificate, Bader International Study Centre, Herstmonceux, England – 2009
- BACS, Finance Administration and Economics, King’s University College at the University of Western Ontario – 2007
- Member – Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member – Canadian Bar Association
- Member – Lincoln County Law Association
- Board of Directors – Lincoln County Law Association