Carm advises clients in a broad spectrum of business law issues ranging from asset and share acquisitions and divestitures, corporate reorganizations, commercial leasing and financing, to a wide range of commercial agreements. Her practice also includes business succession planning, complex wills and trusts and estate administration.
- Admitted to Ontario Bar – 1995
- LL.B, Osgoode Hall Law School – 1993
- B.A. (Honours), University of Waterloo – 1990
- Member – Law Society of Ontario
- Member – Ontario Bar Association
- Member – Canadian Bar Association
- Member – Lincoln County Law Association