Brad acts for employers and employees in resolving employment law disputes. He advises clients on a full range of labour and employment issues specific to the workplace, offering a practical approach to resolving employment matters. Brad is currently the Chair of Sullivan Mahoney’s Litigation Group.
Brad’s practice often involves advocating for clients in court and at different employment and labour tribunals. He represents employers and employees on matters including wrongful dismissal claims; human rights matters; preparing advising on and negotiating severance packages; preparing and advising on employment contracts; Ontario Labour Relations Board matters (including union decertification applications), Employment Standards Act complaints and appeals; and defending Occupational Health and Safety Act charges.
- Admitted to Ontario Bar – 2002
- LL.M (specializing in Constitutional Law), Osgoode Hall – 2009
- LL.B, University of Windsor – 2001
- M.A., Wilfrid Laurier University – 1997
- B.A. (Honours), York University – 1996
- Member – Law Society of Ontario
- Member – Ontario Bar Association, a branch of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member – Lincoln County Law Association
- Lecturer and Instructor at Brock University